[Harp-L] James Harman show

Just thought I¹d drop a quick review- saw James Harman and band last night
at Café Boogaloo in Hermosa Beach CA. As always, a great performance from
all, even though James told me he was tired from being cooped up in a studio
for a few months ­working on producing someone else¹s stuff. As soon as the
music started it all seemed to melt away and they put on a fun and well
received show-lots of fine dancers at that venue!!
James played through his usual ?63 Vibroverb, parked on top of a Bassman
(for backup). I saw him use a variety of bullets, including a wood bodied
one, and he also played acoustically to the vocal mike. Looks like he mostly
plays marine bands, though I didn¹t ask if they¹re custom.
He has so much stage personality and fun, and the band really puts out and
makes for a great show. If you live in the LA area, come down to Boogaloo
some time- it¹s really nice.
-- Steve