Re: [Harp-L] Steve Malerbi gig last night

...feel the love, people.... Find the (harp) good, and praise it......
]
That sounds like a great group of players in one place.  Who else have
people seen lately that rocked their socks?   Pros?  Weekend warriors?

We can suppliment all the gear / technique / critique threads with these
love threads....it'd feel good....

 - Blake