[Harp-L] HarpGear and Jason Ricci

I think it has been discussed many times on here about how discerning Jason Ricci is about his amp and how he didn't like playing through an identical Bassman he had as a backup.  I am proud to announce that Jason Ricci will now be playing a HarpGear HG50 amplifier as his main rig.  I will be posting more details on the amplifer over the next few days on the website but I'll give a quick run down here.  It is a 50W 4x10 amplifier that is NOT based on the Bassman configuration.  It uses a 5AR4 rectifier 2x6L6 fixed bias tubes and 2 preamp tubes.    I am sure he will post more info on his site about it soon also.  He has been searching for a different amp for some time and according to him he loves the new one.  He used it for the last two nights gigs and he didn't even have his regular amp out of the van.  I really want to thank Jason and and all the great customers who continue to make HarpGear successful.  I couldn't do it without you guys.  I will post more information
 and videos on the website under the news section in the next day or so.  You can check it out at: http://www.harpgear.com

  Thanks,

  BrianP

Brian Purdy