Subject: [Harp-L] Here is a short clip: Magnatone Blues

It swung...was good, and I liked it.  A lot.

I couldn't dissect or judge gear if you paid me, so my p.o.v is  clearly not
very constructive from that standpoint....but I'm listening to  it purely as
someone who listens to music I find pleasing to my ears. Could have  been a lot
longer. ;)

Elizabeth

"Message: 13
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 11:56:59 -0700
From: Special20  <special20harp@xxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx

I've noticed harp players seldom post  clips of their own playing here at
Harp-L.  For pro players there may be  copyright issues.  For the rest of us
there is the fear of  criticism.  I'd like to hear a LOT more clips from the
players here,  from both the great and the humble like me.

I'll start it off.  Here  is a link to a short clip of my band jamming on
Magnatone Blues, so named for  the amp the guitar player is using.  I'm
pretty happy with my tone, but  I'd love to hear any constructive comments  or
suggestions.

http://www.davisbluesproject.com/music/magnatoneclip.mp3

I'm  playing a Hohner Pro Harp in A.  Mic is a JT-30 w/Shure CM element.   Amp
is 1970 Fender Champ w/Weber 10A125-O speaker, re-tubed for harp.   FX are
Boss GE-7 and Ibanez AD-9  pedals.

-Spec20"

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)