[Harp-L] Norton, not Ricci (JR was just a twinkle in his daddy's eye back then)

I have to agree that it looks like N.B., especially in light of the hat he is holding.(as has been pointed out already)
I suppose it would be possible to ask him directly if there was a real need.

Re: The audio.
That is from an album simply titled _Sonny&Brownie(_A&M Records,1973)
I have it on CD.
(CD 0829)
Curiously, this tune was penned by Michael Franks, who appears on the album playing banjo as well as acoustic guitar (though I always felt it could be somewhat of a biographical twist on John Mayall who supplies his talents to the cut.)
.It is a super album.
There are guest appearances by John Mayall, John Hammond, Michael Franks, Jerry Cole, Arlo Guthrie, Sugarcane Harris and more.
There are some really nice covers of _People Get Ready_ and _Bring It on Home _on here as well.