Re: [Harp-L] Norton, not Ricci (JR was just a twinkle in his daddy's eye back then)

The person at 1:17 has the facial structure for Buffalo and the age (20s), would be about right (Buffalo was born around 52?). Mayall was very gaunt and high cheekboned, with light eyes. (still is), wore his hair long, and had a goatee, and was already in his 30s.