[Harp-L] Re: Tax Time Specials

I am running specials until the end of June on both the Cruncher $1495.00,
and the 410 at $1925.00. As with most other companies now this does not include
 the cover, but does include my full package for tone changes and room
situations, mics, etc.....
Please read the reviews that have come in on the Cruncher on the site, of
course the You Tube at sonny jr shows it live, but I played it at a gig Monday
night up on a milk crate and got some great tone and projection out of it.
Mike  Law and his band really know how to lay down the old time blues, so I did
not  even have to mic it. You can actually plug into the bright one channel for
more  projection and still have bottom end, it just makes the amp kick up a
notch or  two. Dave Barrett will be sending out a flyer beginning of March,
just wanted to  give you all a head's up. My goal with the Cruncher as that is
nearly my cost is  to get as many out there as I can so others can talk to their
friends about  them. Thank you. Sonny Jr.

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)