Re: [Harp-L] Chromatic customizing

Douglas Tate was a great fan of silver plating harmonica parts, and I think
he was 100% right! Silver plating seems to make the parts work better, and
particularly with mouthpieces, silver plating make the instrument more slippery
in the mouth. Then it is just nicer to play!
I have had quite a few 10 hole diatonic cover plates silver plated, ok it
does then mean one has to polish them from time to time, but it makes them a
dream to play.
Best wishes,
John "Whiteboy" Walden
London,