Re: [Harp-L] Has anybody tried the Hohner Marine Band Deluxe?

Tim Moyer wrote: In my book, a $30 price premium is worth it for the comb not to swell.

Hohner is supposed to introduce shortly a Marine Band with a white plastic comb and an improved gaping for the reeds. Steve Baker, who works for Hohner as a consultant, let me try recently the prototype in Trossingen. Much to my surprise, that harp had kept the "classic" MB sound. No price quote yet!
And yes, Tim, your PW MBs made it safely to France. I'll mail you off list about them ;o)))
Sunnyside in France