[Harp-L] Euro power adapter for an ART Tube MP mic preamp

I live in Europe but was recently given a U.S. version (110v) of the ART Tube MP microphone preamp (see: http://www.artproaudio.com/downloads/specsheet/tubemp.pdf). I would like to try using it here. See, during gigs, I like to have two mics at my disposal, a bullet or 545S through a tube amp, and an SM57 or SM58 going straight into the board (this is where I'd like to try the ART Tube MP).

Question for you guys who are more tech savvy than me: Is there any reason why I wouldn't be able to just buy a Euro (230v) version of the 9-volt adapter that came with the Tube MP?

MN
http://biggestloser.msn.com/