[Harp-L] Pozidrive No 1 source

Checked the archives and only found mention that some models of Hohner (MS)
use pozidrive no. 1 nuts/screws but no mention of a source. My web search only
turned up a No. 2 screwdriver -- close but no good.

I purchased a pozidrive No. 1 driver that was about 8 inches long (the
standard size of a slot hand screwdriver).

Anybody have a source of a smaller (mini-sized) screwdriver about the size of
Biug River harp?
thanks for any help.

Phil Lloyd

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)