Re: [Harp-L] Jason Ricci on WNKU

Zack <zack.pomerleau@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

   I was wondering if anyone was recording it right now for future
reference, and for bootleg on Archive.org?

the station might make it available as a podcast. they do have other such podcasts available. it wouldn't hurt to have people request this.

but no recoding of this could go on archive.org, as it is expressly
for recordings of material the owner (in this case, wnku) has given
permission to host (definitely not "bootlegs").  i suppose wnku could
do it, but they have their own archives, so i can't see why they'd
want to.

-- Optimism and pessimism don't exist for me. I'm a blues man. I am a prisoner of hope. I'm going to die full of hope. - Cornel West