To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2008 11:52 AM
Subject: Re: RE [Harp-L] To cup or not to cup

Have you heard Hans Olson out of Phoenix?  For my money, he is the best
player on earth for blues harp in a rack.  Great deep vocals and guitar
licks, too.

-Spec20

On Thu, Feb 21, 2008 at 7:16 AM, <IcemanLE@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Paul Oscher does an awesome one man band - guitar w/harmonica in a rack -
and has a tremendous fat blues harmonica tone without holding the
harmonica in
his hands.

Granted, his harmonica in a rack is a one-of-a-kind, looking like a wad
 of
duct tape or something bulky, but it sure gives "that sound".

The Iceman

(
http://living.aol.com/video/how-to-please-your-picky-eater/rachel-campos-duffy/
2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)