Re: [Harp-L] Re:Chromatic customizing (2.)

On the subject of all this customizing. Maybe one day I'll appreciate a beautifully tweaked chromatic. I don't have the patience to do it myself. I don't want to spend the bucks to have it done.

There is something to be said about a little sax like leakiness in a harp.. It puts a little breath on the note which can add a sultry feel. As long as they are in pretty good tune, I'll play them out of the box.

Ideally, I would keep a tight one and a loose one different ocassions/ needs.

Gary Popenoe