[Harp-L] The Sonny Jr 410

I started playing harp in 1966 and have gone through a vast array of amps from vintage to new boutique amps. I've played with mics and elements mixed and matched for years always seeking the TONE. I recently decided to retire my 59 Bassman and searched for a new amp that would last the rest of my playing days, at 59 I figured I only wanted to buy one more. I was introduced to the Sonny Jr 410, tried one here on the West coast. The tone, the impeccable craftsmanship and his eye for detail got my attention. I recently bought one from Sonny and am now in the process of learning all that she will do. I'll tell ya, I never thought anything could beat out ol Betty the Bassman but I was wrong. Sonny has put together an amp that drips with tone and drives like a 59 Cadillac. I've only just begun to hear what this amp can do and I sure like what I hear. He also sends out extra tubes so I can mix and match any mic I have to a specific room or venue giving ME the option to create my
 sound and feeling weather it's concrete and wood or carpet and drapery. If you're serious about blowing harp you owe it to yourself to check out one of Sonny Jr's 410's. I'll keep you posted as I continue to find out more that this amp can do. He also makes the Cruncher, a smaller, lighter amp that's filled to the brim with tone. Ck him out at  www.sonnyjr.com

  Bill Noteman
  Bill Noteman and the Rockets
  www.billnotemanrockets.com
  http://www.myspace.com/billnotemanandtherockets