[Harp-L] Fwd: Lincolns harmonica

Intreagued by my latest encounter with the statement that Abe Lincoln was
among the U.S. presidents who played the harmonica, I set about checking the
Internet and my personal library.

There are at least 2 site about bogus Lincoln sites on the Internet and   I
own a book called "They Didn't Say It" which is full of fake quotes, including
a bunch that Lincoln never said.

The Illinois Historic Preservaton Agency has a section on it page at the
right that says: Do you have a Lincoln question?

So I sent mine off recently and just received an answer.   It is included --
with its original spacing -- below.

Phil