Re: Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Chromatic Comparo

Thanks,

I've used the Super 64 professionally going back to the eighties with pretty good success . The last one, however, didn't have the sound quality of the previous ones so I thought I might look into the X.

I don't care how cool it looks as long as it plays well. So far, I have not heard a lot of compeling reasons to spend the extra bucks.

BTW, some one gave me a Chrometta. While the tone is not great, I love the action. Playing the Super 64 for me is like playing a Martin guitar. The Chrometta is slick like a Stratocaster.

I've not tried the CX harps but heard mostly positive comments. I just wish they came with 12 holes.

Gary Popenoe