Re[2]: [Harp-L] Range

Hi to all!

> <I'm seeing a great range of styles but not much diversity in genre's.
> <So far it has been confined to mostly blues, jazz, rock, folk,
> <country, traditional...the usual.
I dislike the situation about harmonica style limitation.
Blues,blues,blues and almost no more other music. Few exeptions for
jazz and folk. There're a lot of great styles with no examples of
harmonica using, unfortunately, namely free jazz.

I'm looking for any experimental using of harmonica too. Some of
Levy's works are greatly unusual. Look for Greg Szlapczynski - La part
du diable album first track named "1962" is the great electronic piece
resemble something close to Eric Truffaz.

You can find my former band Etalobster playing something between
art-rock and trip-hop. Here's the webpage http://www.lastfm.ru/music/Etalobster
But now I'm working of hip-hop&bossa mixed project, still jazzy, but
rather experimental otherwise. I'd be glad to play free jazz but it is
hard to have money from such music and it's really hard to play it
good on harmonica/

> Another player working on the experimental side is Harmonica Boris
> from Ekatarinburg, Russia.  Search on Harmonica_Boris at Myspace and you'll find him.
Thanks Richard for meaning me again. I'm glad (((:

--
Boris Plotnikov
http://myspace.com/harmonicaboris