[Harp-L] Stage presence as per Iceman

Iceman said: "Stage presence means "owning your space" while performing". Man that's clear and simple and terrific! Iceman said "Learning how to "not play" on stage is valuable
and as important as what you do while playing. Both eventually become the whole ": Some observer (probably the only one to look) commented on a youtube video of me and a band I work with: "Dennis, did you lose some change down there?" because I kept fidgeting in my harp case below me and bowing my head when not playing. The truth is sometimes I fill up with so much emotion when up there grooving within a minor keyed song that I feel like my head or heart or something is going to crescendo (I was going to say orgasm). That like a lot of great things is both beautiful and terrible because It's also the oint when I paralyze a reed with my enthusiasm. d
http://www.myspace.com/blowintheblues