[Harp-L] More YouTube Videos

I posted two more videos -- first, a video showing off my rig and effects
processor.  This one has a lot more of my playing, and I explain each effect
and how I tend to play with it.  Please note, I'm new to playing with
effects and some of them aren't set up exactly the way I would like.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59jAyyhcuWY

The other one shows the inside of my Lee Oskar harp that was used in the
previous video to demonstrate overblowing without squeals.  There's no
playing on this one, just close-up views of the reed plates and some talk of
how I customized the harp for overblowing.  I did my best with the lighting,
but it's obviously hard to see things like this in a small video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_pXsL2xeyI

Here's the previous one that has the overblow demonstration on the same Lee
Oskar, in case you missed it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnVxyuXsUEk

Thanks to those who emailed feedback or left comments on YouTube, and please
keep them coming!

Jonathan Metts