Re: [Harp-L] desert island

My three harps (that I actually own) would be:

   1.  Lee Oskar Major Key of A
   2.  Lee Oskar Melody Maker Key of E
   3.  Lee Oskar Harmonic Minor Key of Am

And I better have my Leatherman Charge Ti multi-tool
so that I can work on the harps and swap reed-plates
to change tunings (like Paddy Richter and
Country-tuned).

I wouldn't mind having a LO Natural Minor too.

I was orginally going to want my Seydel 1847 Key of A
but I would not be able to swap reedplates with the
Lee Oskar harps.

Ken H in OH

--- maynard silva <kingalleycat@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> okay kids, you're stuck on the proverbial desert
> island, and you've got three harps. key, make and
> model, please, and of course, why ?

Be a better friend, newshound, and