[Harp-L] desert island

Just my opinion, but I wouldn't be stuck on the proverbial desert island without:
Bushman Delta Frost harps. The three keys would be the hard choice, lets just say D,A,& C.
But it would have to be the Bushman D/F harps!!

Message: 5Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 07:10:42 -0800 (PST)From: maynard silva <kingalleycat@xxxxxxxxx>Subject: [Harp-L] desert islandTo: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: <66029.55173.qm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1 okay kids, you're stuck on the proverbial desert island, and you've got three harps. key, make and model, please, and of course, why ?