[Harp-L] Stage presence

I realize that Harp-L is a collaborative forum that should not and does not involve any element of competition. That said, certain posts rise so far above the usual that they leave me humbled and uplifted. One such is Rob Paparozzi's recent post on the subject of stage presence. Simply awesome.

I do not claim to have great stage presence. The key for me is to have fun and look like I'm having fun. Before I take the stage, I often repeat to myself this mantra, attributed to Luther Allison and posted previously by Michael Rubin:

Lose your ego
Play the music
Love the people