Re: [Harp-L] Vaultz Cases 4 Harmonica
- To: "Emjy32@xxxxxxx" <Emjy32@xxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Vaultz Cases 4 Harmonica
- From: "G. E. Popenoe" <gpopenoe@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 22:15:36 -0800
- Cc: Harp-L <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:references:message-id:from:to:in-reply-to:content-type:x-mailer:mime-version:subject:content-transfer-encoding:date:cc; bh=Yi98J56AXz4rIWymadAr+fjyDZMBLcsh2C3gGBzTn6I=; b=uA+RyguR8o7xdDcRDGSui/1tsezYVc/LP5MKGjEmfvxSYgvWDmiWaebZWe6lPPdCDZ9McwmHIB5kuox8ETUPGVd9fqzVw54ANTxWFhu/VGmZ+gj2yPFyOnnwBBZT2PvBJOj04psapLYyv9ptqLwZ2PxF8pTP1JjRVGeNa7Jl0HQ=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=references:message-id:from:to:in-reply-to:content-type:x-mailer:mime-version:subject:content-transfer-encoding:date:cc; b=csyF+r8ZCpbhGfKezu0cWyOWNY8f42+BiwPtCAuqNd9acQyDpyb06SC9HcT0rglD1csH2yW56ZBY6dmCStcTo0vwXu5fJHJpvAuggGWxmsNUNQ6KU+bs1ZN4Pd1SBFsxrOmFysZicOhjHKD0ccu3ar2V3hus2sbc3JQXj5yoZb0=
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Other case options
Check out the DJ sound and light companies on the web. They sell all
kinds of gig bags and cases, many more than the music sites like
zzounds, musicians friend etc.
I got a great roll around bag meant for carrying record albums.
Records are heavy, of course, so the construction is robust.
It holds my full set of Lee Oskars in the front pouch, two Super 64s
in one side pouch and mics and other gear in the other side.
The main compartment is heavily padded and will hold a Roland micro
cube practice amp or DI box and lap top depending upon the gig.
It also included a lap top computer sleeve.
All on sale for about 40 bucks marked down from about $90.
Google Pro Light and Sound .
Sent from my iPhone
On Jan 10, 2008, at 4:28 PM, Emjy32@xxxxxxx wrote:
On Saturday I went 2 Staples and bought a Vaultz pencil case
heard Jason Ricci talking about them on Youtube) for two bucks, and
it is one of
the coolest case for harps I've ever seen. While I was at Rockers
Rockies, many people had Hetrick Cases and when I asked Jason if I
should get one
and he said that the Hetrick cases are really good but making your
is always cooler. My Vaultz case is definitely that case. First of
fits 12 harps or 10 harps (Seydels, marine bands, and special 20's
keys)) and my slim-x mic on the bottom and there's a small elastic
on the top where I store a Steve Baker special big harp or a 12 hole
chromatic. Secondly, it's pretty light and very small, about 1/3
the size of my old
musician's friend briefcase style case. Plus, I got the last one
which happened to be in camouflage. Now tell me, who else has a
case? So harpers, if you want a harp case that's compact, spacious
awesome; I would pickup one of these beauties ( for only two
**************Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape.
Harp-L is sponsored by SPAH, http://www.spah.org
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and