[Harp-L] Re: Amp questions: Maxi Mouse/Hohner Hoodoos

On Jan 30, 6:54 pm, Bob Loomis <miltloo...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>   I'm posting this to other Harp lists
> if I get no answers here, but wanted to see if
> anyone closer to home has answers first. Two
> questions:
>    1. Maxi Mouse is Dead ... Long Live Maxi
> Mouse! My old Maxi Mouse amp, a great portable
> amp, has finally expired. The battery will not
> take a charge. I used to use it as a monitor at
> coffeehouse gigs. I know I read on one music list
> or another a post about resurrecting these.
> Anybody here have experience or know how to do
> that? I'm sure it means replacing the battery,
> but the Maxi Mouse company is out of business and
> I'm a bit of a klutz about electronics.

Although we no longer make the Maxi Mouse and other related products,
we (Lectrosonics) is still in business and we still repair these amps
by installing new batteries.

http://www.lectrosonics.com/PressReleases/dearlectro/dearlectro.htm

Please contact us for parts or to get an RA to have your unit
repaired:

Lectrosonics, Inc.
581 Laser Rd. NE
Rio Rancho, NM 87124