[Harp-L] take five--track uploaded to myspace--FREE DOWNLOAD

A few months ago, I recorded a smooth jazz version of TAKE FIVE for my new CD.

Since everyone is discussing TAKE FIVE, I have uploaded the song and made it as a free download.

I recorded this in the studio with a famous producer using an stock golden melody (out of the box) in the key of C and Db using blues style and Howard Levy style.

You can download the song as a free download from my myspace page, just click and enjoy.

http://www.myspace.com/randysinger

I will only keep this song on myspace for a week so check it out while it is still there

best,

randy singer

http://www.myspace.com/randysinger