Re: Subject: RE: [Harp-L] Joe Cocker w/subtitle translation

Come on Dave let it out. For harp  content I'm 'fixin' to adjust the reeds in
some of my front line harps. I hope  that I can handle it as well as 'yall'
do. I'm going to look at your learning  site a bunch as I do it.

         Thanx a bunch for having  it there. You are most definitely one of
the good 'ole' boys from down  home.

              Randy
          BiscuitBoy  Blues

In a message dated 7/3/2008 7:11:04 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,