From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of venkyr@xxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, July 04, 2008 6:43 AM
To: Michael D'Aurizio; harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Cc: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Where's the hottest blues scene?

Michael,
Come down here in Bucks County, PA. Very centrally located to connect with
many blues, jazz, funk, fusion, indie, reggae venues. I do 5-6 nights out,
sit-in, stand-ups, opportunities to do improvs, be creative and best of all-
affordable living for NYers.

Chris Bauer- a well known jazz harmonicist is looking to build an
interesting music scene- lives nearby. Music is what you make of it. Many
great musicians have adapted.

While bigger cities offer some great venues- you will be spending all your
time and energy [and the juice] in distractions.

Think about living in towns where there is more wildlife and cattle than
people.

Of course, there's always a Marriott's lobby you can go to - nationwide!

Harmonically yours,

Venk