Re: [Harp-L] Re: Christelle: THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH

Hi Guys

I've read ALL your messages carefully and with a lot of attention....And of course two words came out of my mind: THANK YOU. I'll not be able to express my gratitude to you all, for the very warm welcome that you've shown here. Ron was right this is a gorgeous forum.

Even if all the messages have touched me beyond any expectations, I may spot on 3 individuals: 1st Ron, thank you for your very long emails, especially the last one showing your tools and stuff for setting harmonicas for OB/OD, I'm discovering an entire new way of seing my own instrument. I want to thank you as well for your words and your explanations, you seems to be a endless source of knowledge and I can feel the passion in your words. The 2nd person I want to spot on, is Elisabeth: I can't beleive how much you've understand the way I'm proceeding with my play and how much it's important to give emotions and feelings to people. And above all you give enough strengh to help me in these hard times for me. Anyone who is Jason's friend couldn't be bad LOL. I'm looking forward to read stuff about you. the 3 rd person I want to thanks particularly is Smokey Joe: I can't belive the time that you've spend to explain why SPAH can't invite me in USA. I understand completely your point (even if there's some cheaper flights LOL), and my deepest wish is someday to come in USA. You know as a European girl and more particularly for a french harmonica player, USA has the flavor this special smell of "where everything has begun.... So yes I feel sad not being able to trip to St Louis this year, and not having the f....g money to offer me this dream to play for American people...That's a burning desire that I have for now more than 10 years. So may be one day someone will fullfill my dreams....Thanks anyway Smokey.

But most importantly, I think every body knows the huge admiration I've got for Jason beside harmonica we've a lot in common, but please I beg you stop saying that my play recall you Jason's ways of playing. I'm somewhat light years away far from him, the only thing that we've may be in common is the deep will to give people emotions and to push this ridiculous instrument beyond its limits, just like a pilote trying a jet (I'm a huge fan of the movie "The Right Stuff").

I know that some pros like Steve Baker doesn't really care about me, I know that I'm no one in the world of music business, even if I've seen and heard him, and that I've a huge admiration for his elegant play, this is the occasion for me to admit publically that I'm a NO ONE harp player. My play is not perfect at all and I have a lot to learn, but at this stage of my life, I'm trying desesperatly to do the only thing that I love to do : transmit emotions.... So TO ALL THE PROS WHO POST HERE: I KNOW THAT I'LL NOT BE RECOGNIZED FULLY AS YOUR EQUAL, BUT I WISH ONE DAY YOU'LL. Of course I don't forget some Jason's comments on my videos, but I guess it's more a matter of kindness than a genuine feeling of I'm doing a good job...I don't know

Oups I've forget David Payne. It's unbelivably flattering that what you've said about me on this forum and on Youtube,

I'm kissing you all

Christelle