Re: [Harp-L] Tongue Block Bending Holes 8 to 10

bbqbob917@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi,
I agree but to add, it is much easier on harps tuned to Bb and lower, and even more so A and lower, but once you get higher up in the harp keys, it becomes more difficult to do with a TB.
I don't find it harder, and I always TB. The only way I see it would be more difficult is if you are blowing hard and trying to force it. I play valved and do draw bends in the upper register also. It's really easy to kill these bends, and I do regularly whenever I get carried away and try to play too hard.

-LM