Re: [Harp-L] Hohner Reeds: Damned if you Do, Damned if you Don't

My newest batch of Sp 20's are the warmest sounding "out of the box" harps
I've ever heard.   I don't need customs, but it would be nice to get some
Gordon SP 20's, though.  The tonal quality throughout the bends are very
consistant without any ''break'' in warmth.  Very consitant!  The only other
stock harp with this type of comb that had this warmth throughout its
dynamic range  were several Suzuki BluesMasters I bought about 5 years
ago.

Jim's Music gives the SP 20's and Blues Harps  to me  5 bucks cheaper out
the door than any online store, not to mention shipping, so it's a no
brainer for me to blow the piss out of them and then buy some more.  I love
em'.