Re: [Harp-L] Hohner Reeds: Damned if you Do, Damned if you Don't

BTW, I think Hohner DID try to accomodate the hard players. There was the Toots Hard Bopper. I have one and it is MUCH harder to activate the reeds (at least the way 'I' like), than other chromos. I found myself playing faster than the chromo could keep up with. I hate when THAT happens.

THEN, I tried the Blues Harp diatonic but gave up on them because they were too hard to bend on the pop & country/western tunes that I do. There was too much 'jet lag' getting the reeds to sound. And on a fast tune like Rocky Top or Bobbie McGhee, that's the kiss of death.

smokey-joe