[Harp-L] was Hohner reeds now Date Codes

Steve Baker wrote "...The production date stamped on the reed plate allows you to ascertain when it was made - anything ending with 05 onwards will have these reeds."
After learning this I checked and hey, my most responsive MB is post '05. I like. I'd like to try more but the shops may not like me handling harps. Is there a way to ascertain date of manufacture from the label on the box?
Paul