[Harp-L] Respect Playing Properly

Heck Bill,
Attorney Aged 62? I am a 71 year old (but who is counting)retired engineer.
You are only a child!
 Like yourself I am 'going at' the mouth organ for my own satisfaction. My
music reading is confined to occasionally writing tunes into the computer
and for 'forensic dissection' of bits I am having difficulty with. I am
fortunate enough never to have had formal music lessons, so I can still
enjoy a wide variety of music.
Right now I am having the kind of instruction I can enjoy: a week of
workshops from the two harmonica maestros Mick Kinsella and Rick Epping at
the Willie Clancy Summer School in Milltown Malbay County Clare. Life and
Music does not get better than this!
Beannachtaí
Aongus Mac Cana