[Harp-L] NHC:Cool new recorder

My harp supplier sent me a flyer on a new portable recorder.
It records live audio (mics)   or lps (via RCA jack inputs) directly to your Ipod.

The device acts as the recorder using your Ipod as the storage device.
Finally a recorder geared toward us Macheads without being an afterthought.
Records WAV and mp3.

Go here to check the specs. http://www.ikey-audio.com/ikeyplus.htm

You can google it to find dealers. I'm not sure how much my wholesale supplier has it listed.
If it's affordable I may take special orders.

mike
harmonicarepair.com