[Harp-L] Attack of the Blues Movies: Black Snake Moan; Honeydripper

Black Snake Moan had some great harp (Charlie Musselwhite) and other blues, very atmospheric, but to be honest, I couldn't watch the movie,  mostly because of the story and cheesy direction.  I'll leave it at that.

But I loved the film, Honeydripper!  Although cliched to a degree, it was well acted, had loads of great music, an engaging and at times unpredictable story, rounded characters, excellent lighting, fine casting, and perfect locations.  And did I say great music?!

-Dave Fertig