Re: [Harp-L] gg's revolutionary Warriors' path to becoming an expert harmonica player

I think gg should be heard in this forum. He  has strong opinions but hey he spices up
a  site that can be pretty  dull at times. So many people pontificate here and I have no
idea if any of them can actually play. gg has lots of street cred. He can play his ass off so
I know what he is the real deal. Hey what do I know i can barely play.
As they say that's what the delete button is for
Emile Diggs D'Amico.
>>> <icemanle@xxxxxxx> 07/09/08 02:08PM >>>

The problem with people like you is you think of OBs as an ornament or
trick.

The problem with people that post irresponsible statements like this is that they ASSume.

It comes off as pompous and reads like an insult.

Take statements like these off the "L" and deposit them in the garden.