Re: [Harp-L] Blues blaster vs JT30

Wow thanks for the info. I guess I'll have to have somebody change out that darn pot :-).

Gary

MundHarp@xxxxxxx wrote:
<<

Blues blaster is the 500k volume pot. Get rid of the pot, or replace it with a bigger (1 to 5 Meg) pot and it will have alot more bottom, like a JT30 .
I agree!
But at that time when the Blues Blaster had the 500k volume pot, SO DID THE JT-30...
I was told by Hohner UK (many years ago) that they were both made on the same production line!
Best wishes
John Walden
London
England