[Harp-L] Shure SM57 Impedance range

Hi Guys,

I just got my Shure SM57 mic this week, and I was getting worried as
the mic came without the box (only plastic bubbles warping it). Since
I still haven't had a chance to try it on PA (I don't have any amp or
sound system), as suggested on
(http://reviews.ebay.co.uk/Fake-Shure-SM57_W0QQugidZ10000000002155084),
I can check it by measuring its impedance. The range should be no more
than 400 ohms.. strangely enough, from my multi-meter reading, my
mic's impedance is 18.1 ohms...
Does anybody by any chance know whether my mic is fake (e.g. modified
version of the fake ones) or not? I bough this mic through ebay seller
: hotnamebrand4less with price 66 USD.

If any of you have this mic and have multimeter, could you please
check your mic for me how high the impedance is?
How to tell whether shure 57 mic is fake or not?

Best Regards,
Arnold