Re: [Harp-L] Problems with A harps

At the risk of sounding  stupid............no, knowing I'll sound stupid but
not caring, I just have to  ask yall this. What is a split tongue interval??
Usually I do these things that  I don't know the name for, but I may be wrong
this time.
      I get this image of playing the harp with a  split tongue like that
freak with all of the tattoo's who split his tongue,  sharpened his teeth, and
had bumps put on his head to look like horns. Yall seen  this freakazoid?? He He
..............sorry, kinda lost it there for a minute.  Think about it
though, might be something to playing with a lizard tongue.

      Better go take my medication now.

          Randy
         BiscuitBoy Blues

In a message dated 7/10/2008 2:42:25 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,