Re: [Harp-L] Hohner Blues Harps/MBs same in '69? When was SP20 born?

Winslow Yerxa wrote:
The Hohner Blues Harp has always had a wooden comb; it's never been plastic. Perhaps you're thinking of the Special 20.

Was there a special 20 in '67? Our recollections differ on this. I first bought what was touted as a blues harp in the familiar soft blue plastic case. I seem to remember that one reason for trying it was my dislike of the wooden combs. But I cannot claim to remember much of '67, so I must defer to your and Ken's clearer recollections.

-LM