[Harp-L] Borrah Minnevitch thesis, urban legend or fact?

OK, Hohner supposedly distributed like 5 million copies of the Borrah Minnevitch harmonica thesis for Borrah's master's thesis. I've never been able to uncover evidence it actually exists. Is it urban legend? I don't know.
Now, Borrah went to lengths for PR,  so I'm skeptical that he even went to college, but whatever, what I'm wondering about is the thesis. I've got a Borrah Minnevitch book that was part of his Harp school that actually makes the claim for the thesis.BUT, he faked his own kidnapping for heaven's sakes, he disappeared for a while and said he was kidnapped by Corsican pirates.
I talked to Sissy Jones of Hohner USA about this yesterday and she said she had no idea what I was talking about and mentioned the hype of the Rascals... and Sissy has a good head for this stuff.
If this thesis exists, and five million of them were distributed by Hohner, somebody on Harp L surely can produce one and put this question to rest.
BTW, I did some searching and confirmed that it was Borrah Minnevitch playing on the Tom Turkey and his harmonica whatevers cartoon from Warner Bros. that was posted on HarpL recently.

Dave
Dave Payne Sr.
Elk River Harmonicas
www.elkriverharmonicas.com