Re: [Harp-L] Shure SM57 Impedance range

Can't tell from those pics. The leads between the element and the transformer are always green and yellow. Unscrew the screw at the other end and the XLR connector will pull right out. (Grab it with a needle nose, or an XLR plug before you unscrew the set screw) - if the wires leading to it are blue and red it isn't the same fake I have. It MIGHT be genuine. If they are yellow and green it is definitely a fake.

/Greg

http://www.blowsmeaway.com
http://www.bluestateband.net