From: Joe and Cass Leone <leone@xxxxxxxx>
To: David Payne <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, July 11, 2008 10:39:29 AM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Re: Blues Harp

Jeez guys. All you had to do to rectify crunched covers was to drill
a small hole in the rear of the comb and push through a 'siding'
nail. Snip it to 5/8" or so and file the ends smooth. The posts would
hold the covers in check. 2 small sheet metal screws would also work.
Maaaan, get some tools. The new harps all have plastic standoffs or
tabs in the metal covers, so that problem is about gone.

smo-joe