[Harp-L] Amp purchase help - wireless

Forgot to mention in the previous email.

Find an AKG WM40.  You can still buy the snap on transmitters.

Jason Ricci used the Samson Airline for years and then got the AKG
unit after I raved about mine. Now its what he uses.

Tim Moyer uses one too.

I sometimes play with a lot of effects and when I was testing units
the Samson Airline just didn't cut it as well as the AKG.

My only issue with the AKG is it's ONE channel.  There was a time
Ricci and I were playing together and couldn't because we both had the
same signal.
They do come in different channels but JR and I had the same one. (Pink)