[Harp-L] New Amp WEZO MEGATONE

I just wanted to do a short post and let you guys know about a amp project I've been working on for the last 9 months.
Together with my amp tech--Dale Laslie-- we have researched and built what I think is a MONSTER harp amp in either a head only or combo version.  We have named it the WEZO  MEGATONE . The amp is 30 watts and is powered by 2 EL34s, 1- 12AX7 and 1- 12AU7.    I have uploaded a spec sheet and photo of the 1st version of my amp to the google harp-l group.    We basically took a Epiphone chassis and head and COMPLTELY reinvented it.   We are currently working on our "own" chassis and cabinet and trying to price this beast as a "reasonably priced" alternative to all the extremely high priced boutique amps out there.
I'm in no way trying to slam  other harp amp builders.  I could probably name 8 or 9 REALLY great amps being built for harp players.
What Dale and I are trying to achieve is to bring an amp to market that doesn't cost $1500.00 to $2000.00 and is hand built with point to point wiring and useable features.
I invite you to check out the spec sheet and photo of our first one that I have uploaded to the google harp-l group.
Regards,

Mike "Wezo" Wesolowski
www.bluesworldorder.com
www.myspace.com/harpwezo