[Harp-L] Maps of harmonica players over the world...

Hello all,

I am new to this forum...A bit late since I started to learn in 1997 :) with "Thierry Crommen" (Belgium) then "Greg Szlapczynski" (France/Poland)

My name is Patrice Rayon, I am french and am really found ('passionné') of our instrument :) ...

As far as I can, even if I am just amator and not a good player, I am also very interested to try to help other people to stop a little to discover more about harmonica and not just limit to think Harmonica = Western, Bob Dylan, Blues... (In spite I like both three in other subjects).

Sorry for my 'crap' English...
And I don't know if that is very welcome to make publicity in a first message :) ... but perhaps you may find some interrest in what I am trying to do...
I explain :

Here is a blog I made with a very very limited selection of links (I think it is not possible to put all, not realistic to be looked at...) :
   http://harmonica-world.over-blog.com/

So if you have a look to this article http://harmonica-world.over-blog.com/article-16029564.html you understand that I am trying to help people to meet and discover each other even physically, because I think that in lots of places especially in countries where the harmonica is less popular, the harp player of all level may feel a bit alone geographically speaking and get hard to learn and share...
The first one and the more advanced in France to do this is "Paul Lassey" but he is mixing all kind of harmonicas... Paul is a friend of mine and I put a link in the bottom of my pages to its maps...
Myself I tried to create one map per family of harmonicas... So Chromatics players get easier to discover each other, the same for tremolo ones etc...
If you are interested in thoses maps I invite you to register not only to the one(s) of mines but also to the one of Paul.

For German people if you clic on the map of Germany I made a link to a site doing the same but only for Germany

I hope I didn't borry you :) ...

"Harmonicalement"
Patrice
http://www.myspace.com/le_ptiloup