Re: [Harp-L] Amp purchase help

I thought the whole point of the Fireball was that of was designed for cupping.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 11, 2008, at 9:10 AM, "Rick Davis" <bluesharpamps@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ross-

There is a ton of information about harp amps at the Blues Harp Amps,
including a review of the HG Double Trouble and other amps.
*http://www.bluesharpamps.blogspot.com/*

-Rick Davis
The Blues Harp Amps Blog
http://www.bluesharpamps.blogspot.com/