From: "mike wesolowski" <mwesolowski@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, July 11, 2008 8:53 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] New Amp WEZO MEGATONE

I just wanted to do a short post and let you guys know about a amp project
I've been working on for the last 9 months.
Together with my amp tech--Dale Laslie-- we have researched and built what I
think is a MONSTER harp amp in either a head only or combo version.  We have
named it the WEZO  MEGATONE . The amp is 30 watts and is powered by 2 EL34s,
1- 12AX7 and 1- 12AU7.    I have uploaded a spec sheet and photo of the 1st
version of my amp to the google harp-l group.    We basically took a
Epiphone chassis and head and COMPLTELY reinvented it.   We are currently
working on our "own" chassis and cabinet and trying to price this beast as a
"reasonably priced" alternative to all the extremely high priced boutique
amps out there.
I'm in no way trying to slam  other harp amp builders.  I could probably
name 8 or 9 REALLY great amps being built for harp players.
What Dale and I are trying to achieve is to bring an amp to market that
doesn't cost $1500.00 to $2000.00 and is hand built with point to point
wiring and useable features.
I invite you to check out the spec sheet and photo of our first one that I
have uploaded to the google harp-l group.
Regards,

Mike "Wezo" Wesolowski
www.bluesworldorder.com
www.myspace.com/harpwezo