From: "Michael Rogers" <bullfrog9@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "David Payne" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Harp L Harp L" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, July 12, 2008 9:39 AM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Meisterklasse harps

> OOPS!
>
> David Payne wrote:
> > From: Michael Rogers bullfrog9@xxxxxxxxxxx
> >
> >> How many harp players does it take to obtain a turnpike sign?
> >>
> >> two.  One to steal the sign and one to watch for state police.
> >>
> >> Bullfrog
> >>

> > "Smo" Joe is a retired Pennsylvania State Trooper, thus the "Smokey"
nickname.  Had Burt Reynolds and Jerry Reed hauled a truckload of Coors
through Pennsylvania, I'm sure Joe would have had compassion on their quest
to quench the thirsts of the boys in Atlanta and given them a police escort,
but I'm sure Joe would have made Sally Fields ride in the front seat of the
patrol car with him.